Sandy Feng, MD, PhD
My research interest is in transplant immunology, with a particular focus on determinants of organ tolerance. We investigate novel immunosuppressive regimens, and are also pursuing immunosuppression withdrawal in selected liver transplant recipients. By studying the immune profiles of transplant patients who are successfully weaned from immunosuppressants, we hope to predict prospectively which patients may be good candidates for immunosuppression withdrawal.
- Davis CL, Feng S, Sung R, Wong F, Goodrich NP, Melton LB, Redey KR, Guidinger MK, Wilkinson A, Lake J. Simultaneous Liver Kidney Transplantation: Evaluation to Decision Making. Am J Transplant 2007;7:1702—1709.
- Schaubel D, Sima CS, Goodrich NP, Feng S, Merion RM. The Survival Benefit of Deceased Donor Liver Transplantation as a Function of Candidate Disease Severity and Donor Quality. Am J Transplant 2008;8:419-425.
- Lan BY, Landry GM, Tan, VO, Bostrom A, Feng S. Ascites in Hepatitis C Liver Transplant Recipients Frequently Occurs in the Absence of Advanced Fibrosis. Am J Transplant 2008;8:366-376.
- Surgery/Transplant Surgery
- Liver Injury and Repair
- Phone: (415) 353-8725
- Fax: (415) 353-8709
- 505 Parnassus Ave.
- Box 0780, M-896
- San Francisco, CA. 94143-0780
Other UCSF Affiliations
- Hellen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center